Friday, December 3, 2010

If I if extrication Ting Ting


leaf is maple very much, dark way"deal with affairs not surprised, everyone is manner!"Last officer colourful Yi, the in the mind is a bit very jealous, however immediately she wants to open, greatly not hereafter give the leaf the maple to be a little wife.If top officer be the viewpoint of the colourful Yi known by last officer is house, don,t know that the UGG Ultra Short Boots meeting can,t grieve?The quick knife stopped a body form and observed geography, and started caution of to walk on all sides...After the quarter!The quick knife returns to leaf is maple and says in mouth"is all fence on all sides, only center door an entrance, seeing to us has to go in, also not enter?"Leaf is maple has no message of reply, in etc., he waits Ma Long is telephone, he believes that Ma Long will definitely find out that murderer, and he wants one time solution danger.....,Husband, the husband loves you......,A colourful bell rang...The leaf starts to connect the telephone to the maple."Feed!""Leaf is maple?""Yes!""We UGG Ultra Tall Boots have already found out that inside the ghost, and know that the Ting Ting abandons factory at Chang one of the even area now, I have already UGG Boots Sale taken person to pass by, you also go quickly!""The grandfather knew, I now here!""!Leaf is maple waits I to arrive, you are going in, don,t become nervous, don,t I think that the shadow that let the Ting Ting have no you after coming back knows?""Grandfather, many more than a minutes the penny is dangerous, the Ting Ting can not wait!""That you can not go in, either, this is the order....."Leaf Ma Long is words didn,t finish saying, the telephone in maple Liao, toward colourful Yi of officer and the top officer is cloud to fly to say "you wait here, a short while my grandfather will take a person to come"Later on, leaf is maple becomes overdo to say to quick knives again"quick knife, you render assistance my grandfather here, I frightened they not only[one] person, the grandfather is safety is the most important!You are here the arrival that waits a grandfather, I forerunner go, if I if extrication Ting Ting, I will yell three, you are going in to render assistance me""Eldest brother!I go in with you...."The words of quick knife didn,t finish saying, leaf is maple put to put a hand and said"quick knife, this is my family affairs, you don,t need to be taken part in, you are my brothers, your life I similarly think greatly of......."Say!Leaf is maple clapped quick knife shoulder, the Shan body got into factory......Last officer is cloud flies a dignified look in the eyes to explode*light, applaud of looking at the figure of leaf is maple, whisper a way"have feeling to contain righteousness, is necessarily that the generation is fierce in the days to come!"Last officer colourful Yi the complicated look in the eyes looking at the figure of leaf is maple, so Gao Da Dun, so stalwart.The last officer colourful Yi doesn,t know that he or she exactly feels jealous or adores, however she to the love of leaf is maple is stronger.If leaf is maple is one didn,t feeling have no the person of idea, that oneself also can,t to he again good will?The last officer colourful Yi doesn,t know he or she exactly whether love leaf is maple, Be just she to know she heel leaf is maple together will be very happy......The quick knife wants to keep up with leaf is maple, but discover oneself is legs not ability activity, he understood leaf is maple to clap own of that for a while, must be let own a certain nerve temporarily

No comments:

Post a Comment