Friday, December 10, 2010
Are you awake
adult,the fighting strength has been very considerable."Telling you is also no harm.This is the Dan of strong gale army corps in my house master Luo and Luo is orchid the big captain kept since the childhood greatly evil spoil, isn,t mine, I hadn,t started keeping.""Have this evil spoil have already been getting ofer no account."The cloud Long Yi Mian of Chu looking at at present these appearanceses, in hand knead tight a few black feathers, a side computes evil lead the lightning flash of private is Class can put to pour severals, he prepares to be trying very hard to now.The "Zhi Zhi ah ah ……" little monkey jumps public in front to try very hard to of making threatening gestures and showing off the force spread fame and seem is reminding public its existence."This is your evil spoil?You are to want to hold circus troupe to chase, you this is evil to spoil to return be really ……ha ha ha."Plum the western thrilling cachinnation wear, he thinks Chu cloud dragon seems the thing in the bag, don,t become nervous to take UGG Women Elsey a look his performance as well."Yi?Which is this ?I is who ……"that always the deep slumber doesn,t come to of the young girl unexpectedly waked up.On opening eyes, at the right moment see cloud dragon these people of Chu:"Who are you ?I where, I how what also can not recall.""Unexpectedly do you still have this kind of a fondness for?"While thinking that the cloud Long Ding of Chu is some bad habits, but he sees little girl Mei Xi immediately feels at present a bright."However …this little girl is long pretty beautiful, your taste isn,t bad and wait after killing you this girl returned me!""Feed!Young girl, are you awake?""Who are you ?""I call Long Fei, is that we discovered you in the bush.""Say UGG Women Elsey so to is it you that saved me?""Can say so.""That do you know not to know where my family are?""I don,t know that but I miss their possibility already ……" Chu Yun Long thought of that you damn fool master particularly outside and unexpectedly can take live a person to do an experiment, think necessarily while robbing this little girl, already her parents to kill, he doesn,t want to harm the heart of little girl, hence he says:"I hereafter seek for you, if I can spend at present difficult situation.""You asked for troublesome?""Not, is that they asked for me!"Chu cloud
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment